FEBRUARY SPECIAL: Order our Saponella washing powder and receive a laundry bag as a gift
We'll throw in a free laundry bag with each order of our Saponella detergent.
Our extremely effective, economic and natural washing powder is the first product that is non-pollutant and non-toxic and manufactured from naturally occurring soapstone that is ground to a powder and combined with an extract from the Saponella plant.
It is ideal for psoriasis sufferers, people with allergies and asthmatics plus highly biodegradable. No bleaches, optical lighteners, enzymes, synthetic fragrances, starch and foam regulators.
- Concentrated less than 10mls per wash cost effective 20c a wash
- Ideal for people with allergies
- Tested in Australia for phosphates none found
- Recommended for septic tanks
WHY SAPONELLA AS A HA-RA USER
- Longer life of your Ha-Ra products
- If you do not like chemicals and you have allergies then the Saponella is like no other washing powder on the market. The reason is it has no fillers in it and has a completely different floating capacity in water hence the washing powder does not sit in the fabric which can cause irritation.
- No bleaches, optical lighteners, enzymes, synthetic fragrances, starch and foam regulators.
- Made of natural soapstone an mineral saponite
- Less than 10% surfactants used which is natural plant-based material.
- It's highly concentrated, only use a very small amount (washing machines 10mls)
- For stains: soak in Saponella or roll Protective formula on the stain
- For very dirty clothes: soak over night
- For white wash: soak over night
How to use
Washing machine: Front load washing machines use 10 to 15 ml. Top load washing machines use 15 to 20 ml. These measurements are for normal soiled clothing. For heavily soiled clothing use as directed on package. We recommend pre-treating stains with Rollfix Protective Formula. Soak whites in cold water with Ha-Ra® Saponella. For coloured laundry, dissolve Ha-Ra® Saponella in warm water. To reduce static, use 4 drops of Protective formula. Use Kalkex when washing with hard water. No need for softeners thanks to the Soapstone in the Saponella.