Care & Maintenance for Ha-Ra Fibres
Your Ha-Ra cleaning gloves, cloths and floor pads are made using the latest cleaning fibre technology. By following the tips below and caring for them properly they will love you back and last for years!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HA-RA® FIBRE CARE GENERAL CARE
• Washing your Ha-Ra fibres could’t be simpler. Shake out dirt and dust and wash them in the washing machine.
• Click here to follow Bindy's Video instructions for Dry Yellow Fibres and very greasy fibres
• Never leave soaking in water over night (this will harbour bacteria).
• Rinse after use and hang to dry.
• Rinse excess grime and fat after use before washing in washing machine.
• Wash below 40 degrees C.
• Washing your fibres inside a pillow case will prevent the fibres from matting or sticking to other items in your wash.
• We recommend using the hypo-allergenic Ha-Ra Saponella natural washing powder which has no traces of bleach and will prolong the life of the fibres.
• Should you use washing powder with bleach and perfume the fibres will perish in a shorter life expectation.
• Do NOT use fabric softener.
• Do NOT place in the dryer.
• Hang out to air dry.
If used and cared for correctly, your Ha-Ra® products will enable you to clean better and faster than a professional clean while protecting the environment, over and over for years to come. Any use of chemicals, fabric softeners or any other products with the Ha-Ra® products will void the 3-part-guarantee. Ha-Ra® does not cover general wear and tear of the products or incorrect use. If claims arise, Ha-Ra® will lab test the product to identify the cause of the issue prior to issuing a replacement or refund.