Natural Detergent Protective Formula 500ml
Eco-friendly 500ml Protective Detergent Formula
The ph-neutral, biodegradable, natural detergent called Protective Formula has been developed to enhance the effectiveness of Ha-Ra fibre cleaning products while protecting the cleaned surfaces as well as your skin.
1. One of the most versatile natural cleaning products in the world
2. Gained popularity over 30 years
3. 100% natural ingredients and fragrances
4. 99% biodegradable
5. Ph-neutral and preservative-free
6. Skin-protection ingredients (glycerine)
7. Extremely environmentally friendly
8. Eliminates the need for any other cleaning detergents
9. Only a very small amount can be applied with the Rollfix bottle
10. Makes up to 7,000 cleaning buckets per bottle
With Ha-Ra® you need only 2-5% of what you would use with other cleaning products, causing less stress on the environment than other leading cleaning products. Using Ha-Ra products exclusively, your family will only need 1-2 bottles of Protective Formula per year, totally removing the need for other chemicals and surfactants.
Produced from raw materials 99% bio-degradable
- Nitrate-and phosphate-free
- PH neutral
- Natural fragrances
- 10-20% anionic surfactants
- 5-10% biological solvents
- 5-10% skin-protection ingredients (glycerine)
- 1-5% starches
How to use
The Protective Formula is extremely environmentally friendly: use only one drop per 2L of water, or 2-3 drops per 5L of water.
Where to use
Recommended for cleaning and optimal maintenance of Ha-Ra® Australia Pty Ltd fibres. It can be used in pre-washing stains on clothes, wool, silk or hand washing - wash at 30 degrees. You can also use it as a mild detergent for all household cleaning, windows and car cleaning and it aids in stain removal on carpet or upholstery. You can even put two drops with water in your vase to keep your flowers for longer
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Parfum, Citral, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Linalool
The superstar for cleaning and care. The ph-neutral floor cleaner and universal detergent can be used in almost the entire household, whether cleaning windows, cleaning the floor, washing the dishes or outdoors. The concentrated Protective Formula detergent supports the fibres of the Ha-Ra products during cleaning and at the same time cares for the cleaned surfaces. It has enormous fat-dissolving power. The concentrate is particularly environmentally friendly. The ingredients are mainly natural and biodegradable. It is particularly productive and economical. Just a few drops are enough to clean large areas. You need far less detergent. Precise dosing is possible thanks to the dropper cap.
Areas of application
- Window cleaning: roll the Hans Raab Rollfix 2-3 over the fibers of the window wiper
- Floor mopping: Add 5-6 drops to 10 liters of water
- General cleaning of household surfaces: add 2-3 drops to 5 liters of water
- Hand washing-up liquid: add a few drops to the dishwater
- Substitute for mild detergent: (10 drops per wash cycle) and for gentle hand washing
- Care and cleaning of the Ha-Ra fibers: put several drops of full care on the fibre and lather vigorously
We recommend an extremely economical dosage. 2-3 drops of concentrate in 5 liters of water are sufficient. Also, be economical when applying directly to the fibres or surface. Use the Ha-Ra Rollfix for a targeted dosage. A higher dosage does not lead to a better cleaning result. Overdosing can lead to streaking.