Are you destroying your floors and the environment?
In the process of destroying your floors, are you also harming the planet?
Have you ever thought about how many floors there are around the world?
Can you imagine the amount of chemicals being used globally to clean floors and the impact this has on the environment?
We clean our floors for the following reasons -
- To beautify the floor & home
- To remove stains, dirt, litter and obstructions.
- To remove grit and sand which scratch and wear down the surface.
- To remove allergens, in particular dust.
- To prevent wear to the surface.
- To make the environment sanitary (e.g. in kitchens).
- To prevent injuries due to tripping or slipping. Injuries due to slips.
METHODS OF FLOOR CLEANING
The treatment needed for different types of floors is very different, For safety it is most important to ensure the floor is not left even slightly wet after cleaning or mopping up.
Tile and stone floors
Nowadays many modern kitchens, stairs, and bathrooms have tile flooring that can be cleaned in three simple steps with Ha-Ra.
- Dirt or dust should first be removed with a vacuum or static floor pad such as the Ha-Ra 30 Dry yellow.
- If you are cleaning stone floors (marble, granite, travertine, etc.), You may need to srub any build up using the Ha-Ra super Ultra floor pad 30 cm This will loosen any build up that is sitting deep into the indentations and bring the dirt to the surface.
- TO dry off and absorb the dirt brought to the top of the surface use the Ha-Ra 30cm Green floor pad. Select the correct floor pad the type of floor you have this is the wet mop floor pad.
REDUCING THE NEED FOR CLEANING
A good well-maintained entrance mat can dramatically reduce the need for cleaning. About 80 to 90% of the dirt in your home is tracked in from outside. Ha Ra Door Mats are great for homes and office buildings and will remove about 80% of the dirt, so about two-thirds of the dirt can be removed at the entrance.
WHY A HA-RA 30 CM CLEANING SYSTEM
Protect your floors, your health and your social life! Spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your beautifully clean and hygienic floors. Did you know that using chemicals to clean your floors is not only damaging to your health, but could leave smearing agents that leach into the floor surface and ruin your expensive floors.
Using the Ha-Ra® floor cleaning systems with just mechanical fibre technology and water allows you to spend less time cleaning, cut out chemical use, achieve a better clean and prevent damage to your floors.
The Ha-Ra floor systems take the bacteria, the dirt and the moisture away so that bacteria can’t survive without the use of disinfectants. Children and pets can crawl safely over the floor without absorbing any poisonous cleaning chemicals and residues.
KIT OVERVIEW - THE HA-RA 30 CM FLOOR CLEANING KIT
This size is lighter and faster, you can easly get into smaller areas for example the Bathroom and behind and under toilets and vanity.
The 3 pads all have different functions. To clean walls ceilings to out side decks and terraces.
The Ha-Ra® chemical-free floor cleaning system includes a range of pads for different floor types
- Floor express 30 cm handle
- Dry yellow floor pad 30cm static broom
- Super Ultra floor pad to scrub floors and remove build up in the bathroom & tiled floors
- Wet green Floor pad 30 cm will follow on from your super ultra collecting and grime that the super ultra has brought to the surface.
This system can be used on all floor surface it is hardy and long lasting.
It will clean tiles, slate, bamboo, marble, lino, travertine and concrete. It can be used on the duco of Caravans Motor homes and commercial vehicles eg buses and can also be used to clean boat decks.
- Clean without chemicals and reduce allergic reactions
- The fibres attract and hold in dust and dirt to clean rather than spread and reduce allergy and asthma triggers
- The Ha-Ra® fibres, when used with water, remove all dirt and the residue left behind from other cleaning chemicals leaving the surface cleaner and more hygienic.
- With no residue the floors stay cleaner for longer
- Chemical-free cleaning makes your floors safer for family and pets
- A Ha-Ra® clean floor prevents new bacteria from growing