Ha-Ra Hack: How to polish silver cutlery?
How to Polish Silver Flatware, a Ha-Ra Secret
Your cutlery will shine like new every time. You can clean tarnished silver with the ph-neutral Protective Formula:
- Add 2 drops of Ha-Ra Protective Formula to 5 liters of water, add cutlery and let it soak for a few minutes.
- Polish the wet cutlery with the Crystal Cloth - the silver will be like new.
- In order to prevent tarnishing or at least delay it for as long as possible, it is important to store the silver objects as dry as possible.
- Jewellery and cutlery can be wrapped in cotton fabrics.
- Do not clean silver in the dishwasher! It is better to wash by hand with the Protective Formula so that it is gentle on the skin.
- In case of particularly stubborn stains, polishing with the Blue Cleaning Paste is recommended.