Christmas Special: Window Cleaner Special Edition 'lime' 32cm + Star Cloth + Protective Formula Rollfix
This is a limited Special Edition of the Ha-Ra Window Cleaner. You will receive the fresh lime green version with a Star Polishing Cloth + FREE Rollfix
You will be able to clean windows more quickly and effectively than a professional with very little effort if you use the Ha-Ra Window Cleaner. You won't have to worry about wasting any water when using this product. Viva-Fibre, which is 100% polyester, is used in the production of this item, which comes in the popular 32cm size.
Methods for application
Apply two or three drops of the Protective Formula after you have wet the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner. After rubbing this in, hold the Cleaner at an angle and give it a little squeeze to eliminate any extra water. To clean the surface, run the fibre component over it multiple times. Dry off the rubber blade with the Star Polishing Cloth. Squeegee any excess water from the surface, beginning at the top right, using the rubber blade of the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner. Hold the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner at a small angle (left up, right down), so that any surplus water runs up the rubber blade. When you reach the bottom of the window, make sure to dry off the rubber blade before continuing. Using a Ha-Ra® Star Polishing Cloth, remove any leftover streaks that may be present.
When and where to use
It is advised that you clean windows with the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaning System, as well as mirrors, flat-glazed stone bench tops, and glass tables. Replacement fibre and rubber blade are available.
The Viva fibres that make up the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner are fastened to a metal window equipment so that it can function like a sponge and absorb water. In the event that the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner and the Hans Raab Protective Formula are utilised in the appropriate manner, there will be no instances of water leakage.
- Prepare the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner by wetting it.
- Two drops of the Hans Raab Protective Formula should be applied to the fibre.
- Lather the product up using the palm of your hand or your fingertips.
- Squeeze off any extra water using the ball of your hand; the fibres shouldn't be soaking wet at this point.
- On the surface that has to be cleaned, move the fibre in a circular motion while applying a modest amount of pressure.
- At this stage, the only thing that the rubber strip should be touching is the fibres; the surface should be kept clear.
- Apply a Ha-Ra® Star Polishing Cloth to the rubber strip in order to dry it.
- While you are drawing the water down the surface, take care to ensure that only the rubber is making contact with the glass. You should not let the fibres get wet on the surface.
- By angling the wrist in a slightly downward direction, you can enable the fibres to collect any water that may be trickling off the lower edge.
- Use the Ha-Ra® Star Polishing Cloth to remove the dust and debris left behind after each pass of the rubber strip.
First, wipe the window frame with a Ha-Ra® Green Cleaning Glove before moving on to the actual window. If the glass is heavily soiled, we recommend that you clean with the Ha-Ra Window Cleaner several times, or use the Ultra fibres in glove or cloth form. Remove the excess water on the edge of the window pane with a Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth or Ha-Ra® Star Polishing Cloth. Streaks are possible if you hold the Window Cleaner in a horizontal position. Because of this, you should tilt the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner slightly. As long as the fibres of the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner are damp enough, you can continue cleaning without having to rinse.
When the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner is new, the rubber will show a white crumbly substance - this is the talcum that keeps the rubber elastic (rubber consists mainly of caoutchouc - natural Indian rubber). Before using, the rubber should be stretched several times and wiped with Viva fibres to remove excess talcum.
Maintenance of the Fibres
After use, rinse under cool running water, rubbing the fibres with your hand until all the Hans Raab Protective Formula is rinsed out. If the fibres are difficult to clean, unscrew the wing-nut holding on the handle, and rub the fibres separately. Shake any excess water from the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner and store in an angular position over a sink or basin to dry. When drying the Ha-Ra® Window Cleaner, ensure that the rubber strip is not pressed against any surface, as damage to the blade could occur. All attachments can be replaced i.e. the rubber strip, the plastic handle and the fibres.