Steel Floor Cleaning Express (incl. handle)
Professional Steel Floor Cleaning System
For easy and time-saving cleaning and maintenance of floors you need the Floor Cleaning Express from Ha-Ra. The ergonomic swivel design of the Floor Cleaning Express means you can clean floors and skirting boards without having to bend down and is also suitable for commercial cleaning.
There are Ha-Ra® floor cleaning pads available in a range of fibres to suit all flooring types and available in both sizes in the Floor Express, the choice is yours. It is also useful for cleaning ceilings, beams, cornices and stairs.
Choose the 30cm for smaller spaces and the 42cm for larger areas. The Floor Cleaning Express pad holder consists of a swivelling hinged holder (stainless steel) with a steel spring released by foot pressure. A special S-socket joint and a non-slip handle. If you are unsure which Floor Pad is the right one for your individual surfaced, please contact our team or send us a photo of your surfaces and we will advise accordingly.
High-quality industrial polyamide, reinforced fibreglass. Handle made of anodized aluminium corrugated pipe (1.40 m long, 32 mm thick).
How to use
Select the appropriate floor pad for your floor surface then insert one end of the metal bar into the floor pad. Apply pressure onto the metal pedal at the top of the floor express and lift, and insert the other end. Push down to lock it in place. To clean, use an 's' motion over the floor in order to collect larger particles while the fibre gets into indentations.
Where to use
The Floor Cleaning Express helps you clean all floor surfaces with a wide range of floor pads, you can also use this system to clean ceilings, stairs, beams and cornices.
The Ha-Ra® Floor Express is made of aluminium, and the flexible holder of high quality VIA stainless steel. It is extremely durable and will stand up to a lot of wear and tear. It comes in two sizes: 30 cm & 42 cm.
- To open the Ha-Ra® Floor Express to attach the floor pad, apply light pressure with your foot on the flat metal spring and with your hands, slightly pull the handle to one side without using force.
- Slip each end of the metal floor appliance into the pockets of the floor pad. With your foot gently push the connection and push the handle down to lock in lace.
- This will snap the pad on to the floor connection tightly.
- Attachments and handles can be purchased separately.
- There are different fibres available for the Ha-Ra® Floor Express.
- The Ha-Ra® Floor Express should never be referred to as a mop, as this system is capable of cleaning high areas such as ceilings, high cupboards and walls, as well as floors.
- Replaces the use of brooms, scrubbing brushes and mops.
There is a hole in the blue plastic at the top of the handle through which a piece of thread can bepassed, forming a loop for storage purposes. Make sure that the Ha-Ra® Floor Express handle is not left upright when crawling infants and small children are in the vicinity.