Saponella Natural White Washing Powder 1.7kg
Saponella All-Natural Laundry Detergent
Try our extremely effective, economic and natural washing powder. It is the first product that is non-pollutant and non-toxic and manufactured from naturally occurring soapstone that is ground to a powder and combined with an extract from the Saponella plant.
It is ideal for psoriasis sufferers, people with allergies and asthmatics plus highly biodegradable. No bleaches, optical lighteners, enzymes, synthetic fragrances, starch and foam regulators.
- Concentrated less than 10mls per wash cost effective 20c a wash
- Ideal for people with allergies
- Tested in Australia for phosphates none found
- Recommended for septic tanks
Why Saponella as a Ha-Ra user?
- Longer life of your Ha-Ra products
- If you do not like chemicals and you have allergies then the Saponella is like no other washing powder on the market. The reason is it has no fillers in it and has a completely different floating capacity in water hence the washing powder does not sit in the fabric which can cause irritation.
- No bleaches, optical lighteners, enzymes, synthetic fragrances, starch and foam regulators.
- Made of natural soapstone an mineral saponite
- Less than 10% surfactants used which is natural plant-based material.
- It's highly concentrated, only use a very small amount (washing machines 10mls)
- For stains: soak in Saponella or roll Protective formula on the stain
- For very dirty clothes: soak over night
- For white wash: soak over night
How to use
Washing machine: Front load washing machines use 10 to 15 ml. Top load washing machines use 15 to 20 ml. These measurements are for normal soiled clothing. For heavily soiled clothing use as directed on package. We recommend pre-treating stains with Rollfix Protective Formula. Soak whites in cold water with Ha-Ra® Saponella. For coloured laundry, dissolve Ha-Ra® Saponella in warm water. To reduce static, use 4 drops of Protective formula. Use Kalkex when washing with hard water. No need for softeners thanks to the Soapstone in the Saponella.
For daily cleaning of delicate and colored laundry in the washing machine. Ideally suited for cleaning the high-quality Ha-Ra fibers. Not suitable for wool and silk. TIP: We recommend the Ha-Ra Saponella color detergent for coloured laundry.
Equally suitable for domestic and commercial machines between 20 ° and 95 °C. Store the product in a cool, dry place and tightly closed. Can be used for at least 2 years if stored properly. Observe the care instructions on the textiles. New colored textiles can bleed. Therefore, check for color fastness and first wash separately at max. 40 °C.
Saponella is a two-in-one cleaning powder that is incredibly efficient and affordable and won't harm the "healthy" bacteria in your septic tank. It is not poisonous or a pollutant. made from naturally occuring soapstone that has been powdered and mixed with a Saponella plant extract. The low suds powder keeps the filth suspended in the washing machine so that both the powder and the dirt are entirely washed out of the fabric. Saponella is the best washing powder for psoriasis patients, allergy sufferers, and asthmatics because it doesn't leave a residue on the clothes like traditional washing powders do. It is very easily degraded.
Store the product in a cool, dry place and tightly closed. Can be used for at least 2 years if stored properly.