Natural Detergent Protective Formula Rollfix 75ml empty
Chemical-free Protective Formula Detergent Rollfix 75 ml Vacant
The empty Rollfix Bottle is available to fill up your ph-neutral detergent from the 500ml or 10l size. It is a natural detergent that is safe for your skin, has a neutral pH, and breaks down quickly. It was made to make Ha-Ra cleaning products work better while keeping your skin and the surfaces you are cleaning safe.
- One of the best natural cleaners in the world
- In the last 30 years, it has become very popular
- All of the ingredients and scents are natural, 99% biodegradable, pH-neutral, and do not contain any preservatives.
- Skin-protecting ingredients (glycerine)
- No need to clean with anything else
- Only a very small amount can be put on with the Rollfix bottle
- You only need 2-5% of what you would use for other cleaning products when you use Ha-Ra®. This means that Ha-Ra® is better for the environment than products like harsh chemicals. Your family would only need one or two bottles of Protective Formula per year if they only used Ha-Ra products. No more chemicals or surfactants would be needed.
Made from raw materials 99% bio-degradable
- Not made with any nitrates or phosphates
- Preservative-free ph-neutral natural fragrances
- 10-20% anionic surfactants
- 5-10% biological solvents
- 5–10% skin-protecting ingredients (glycerine)
- 1-5% starches
- The Protective Formula helps the environment a lot. One drop per two litres of water or two to three drops per five litres of water is all you need.
This product is recommended for the best way to clean and care for Ha-Ra® fibres. It can be used to pre-wash wool, silk, or cotton clothes with stains before hand-washing them at 30 degrees. You can also use it to clean your house, windows, and car because it is a mild detergent. It also gets rid of carpet and furniture stains. You can even add two drops of water to your vase with your flowers to make them last longer.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Parfum, Citral, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Linalool
Cleans and takes care of things better than any other detergent. The ph-neutral floor cleaner and universal detergent can be used almost anywhere in the house, including on windows, floors, dishes, and even outside. The very strong Protective Formula detergent supports the fibres of the Ha-Ra products while they are being cleaned and cares for the cleaned surfaces. It also helps to break down fat. Most of the ingredients are natural, and nature can break down naturally. It gets a lot done and doesn't cost a lot. Only a few drops are needed to clean a big area. You need far less detergent. It's easy to get the right amount with the dropper cap.
How you can use it
- To clean the windows, you can roll the Hans Raab Rollfix 2-3 over the fibres of the window wiper.
- To mop the floor, add 5–6 drops to 10 litres of water.
- To clean most surfaces around the house, mix 2 or 3 drops with 5 litres of water.
- Put a few drops of Protective Formula in the water for washing the dishes.
- Use instead of mild detergent (10 drops per load) and to wash your hands gently.
- Care for and clean Ha-Ra fibres by putting a few drops of Protective Formula on the fibre and vigorously lathering it.
We suggest a very small dose. It only takes two or three drops of concentrate in 5 litres of water. Also, don't use too much when you put it directly on the fibres or surface. Use the Ha-Ra Rollfix to put the right amount of detergent on your cloth or glove. More does not mean better when it comes to cleaning. If you use too much, you might get streaks.