Natural Detergent Protective Formula Rollfix 75ml
All-Natural Protective Detergent Formula Rollfix 75ml
Protective Formula Rollfix is a natural detergent that is ph-neutral, biodegradable, and safe for your skin. It was made to make Ha-Ra's fibre cleaning products work better while protecting both the surfaces being cleaned and your skin.
- One of the world's most useful natural cleaning products
- Became popular over the last 30 years
- All of the ingredients and scents are natural
- 99% biodegradable
- pH-neutral and free of preservatives. I
- Ingredients that protect the skin (glycerine)
- Very good for the environment
- No need to use any other cleaning products
- The Rollfix bottle can be used to put on a very small amount
- One bottle can make up to 7,000 buckets to clean
With Ha-Ra®, you only need 2-5% of what people would use with supermarket cleaning products. This means that Ha-Ra® is easier on the environment than other product including harsh chemicals. If your household only used the Ha-Ra formula, they would only use 1 or 2 bottles of Protective Formula per year. They would no longer need any other chemicals or surfactants.
Made out of raw materials 99% bio-degradable
- Free of nitrates and phosphates
- Neutral, preservative-free, ph-neutral fragrances
- 10-20% surfactants ( anionic)
- 5-10% solvents (biological)
- 5–10% ingredients that protect the skin (glycerine)
- 1-5% starches
Ways to use
The Protective Formula is very good for the environment. You only need to use one drop for every 2 litres of water or 2-3 drops for every 5 litres of water.
How to use:
Recommended for cleaning and maintaining Ha-Ra® fibres in the best possible way. It can be used to pre-wash stains on wool, silk, or cotton clothes before washing them by hand at 30 degrees. You can also use it as a mild detergent to clean your house, windows, and car. It also helps get rid of stains on carpets and furniture. You can even put two drops of water in your vase with your flowers to make them last longer.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Linalool.
The best at cleaning and taking care of things. The Protective Formula and ph-neutral detergent can be used almost everywhere in the house, including on glass, floors and even outside. The Protective Formula detergent, which is very strong, supports the fibres of the Ha-Ra product range while they are being cleaned and takes care of all surfaces that have been cleaned. It also breaks down fat. The concentrate is very good for the environment. Most of the ingredients are natural and can be broken down by nature. It is very productive and cost-effective. You only require a few drops to clean a big area. You need far less detergent. The dropper cap makes it easy to measure out the right amount.
Where it can be used
- Roll the Hans Raab Rollfix 2-3 over the fibre of the window cleaner to clean the windows.
- Add only 5–6 drops to 10l of water to mop the floor.
- Add 2 or 3 drops to 5 litres of water to clean almost all surfaces around the house.
- Pour a few drops of the detergent into the dishwater.
- Use instead of mild detergent (10 drops per wash cycle) and for gentle hand washing.
- Care for and clean Ha-Ra fibres by putting a few drops of full care on the fibre and vigorously lathering.
We suggest a dosage that is very cheap. Just 2-3 drops of this concentrate in 5 litres of water is enough. Also, don't put too much on the fibres or surface when you apply it directly. Use the Ha-Ra Rollfix to get the right amount of detergent on your glove or cloth. A higher dosage does not lead to a better cleaning result. Streaking can happen if you use too much.