Natural Detergent Protective Formula 10l
Protective Formula Natural Detergent 10 litre
The Protective Formula is a ph-neutral detergent that doesn't affect your skin and is biodegradable. It was developed to improve the performance of the Ha-Ra products while simultaneously protecting your skin and the surfaces that are being cleaned.
- Extremely effective and versatile natural cleaning agent
- A rise in popularity during the past three decades
- Each and every component, including the aromas, is pH-neutral, 99% biodegradable, natural, and free of any preservatives
- Excellent for the health of the ecosystem
- There is no requirement to make use of any additional cleaning products
- Because of its limited capacity, the little Rollfix bottle design can only be used to apply a very small amount.
Only one bottle of Protective Formula (500ml) has the potential to produce up to 7,000 buckets of cleaning solution. You only need to use 2-5% of what households would normally use with supermarket cleaning products when you use Ha-Ra®. Because of this, Ha-Ra® is friendlier to the environment than other products, such as those that contain harmful chemicals. If you solely use Ha-Ra products, you would only require 1-2 bottles of the ph-neutral Protective Formula each year. This is because the formula is only effective against Ha-Ra goods. They would have no further use for any further chemicals or surfactants.
Produced from raw ingredients 99% bio-degradable
- nitrates and phosphates are not present
- ph-neutral, natural fragrances, preservative-free
- anionic surfactants 10-20%
- biological solvents 5-10%
- skin-protecting ingredients 5–10% , (glycerine)
- starch 1% - 5%
One drop is all that is needed for every 2l of water, and 2-3 drops are required for every 5l of water.
Instructions for use: This product is very popular and recommended for not only cleaning but also maintaining Ha-Ra® fibres in the most effective way possible. The Protective Formula is possible to use it as a pre-wash on stains that have been placed on cotton, silk, or wool clothing before hand washing them at 30 degrees. It is also useful as a gentle detergent, which you may use to clean your home, windows, and vehicle. In addition to that, it assists in removing stains from carpets and furniture. If you want your flowers to survive even longer, you can extend their life by adding two drops of water to the vase they are in.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Glycerin, Citric Acid, Denat. Alcohol, Laureth Sulfate, Citronellol, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, and Linalool are the ingredients that make up this product.
The ph-neutral universal cleaner can be used practically anywhere in the house, including on windows, glass, floors, kitchen surfaces, dishes, and even outside. Other places where they can be used include: While the fibres of the Ha-Ra product range are being cleaned, the Protective Formula detergent, which has a high concentration of active ingredients, provides support for them and also maintains the various surfaces that have been cleaned. In addition to that, it dissolves fat. The vast majority of the components are of natural origin and can be decomposed by the environment. It is incredibly productive and efficient in terms of cost. To clean a large area, you only add a few drops of the ph neutral cleaner. You require less detergent. Because it has a pop cap, it is simple to measure the appropriate dosage.
Where it can be used:
- To effectively clean the windows, simply roll the Hans Raab Rollfix a few times over the fibres of the window cleaner.
- When mopping the floor, add five to six drops of the cleaner to every 10 litres of water.
- To clean most surfaces throughout the house, mix two or three drops of the cleaner into five litres of water.
- Put a few drops of the ph-neutral detergent in the water that's being used for the dishes.
- Use in place of a gentle detergent at a rate of ten drops each wash cycle. Also good for cleaning delicate items by hand.
- Lathering the Ha-Ra fibres vigorously while applying a few drops of complete care to them will allow you to clean and maintain their quality.
We recommend a dosage that is not overly extensive. It only takes 2-3 drops of concentrate to properly prepare five litres of water. When you apply it directly to the fibres or surface, be sure not to use an excessive amount on either. Make sure you have the appropriate amount of detergent on your fibres on the cloth or glove by using the Ha-Ra Rollfix. There is no correlation between increased dosage and improved cleaning performance. If you use too much, you may experience streaking.