Natura Cleaning Cloth
Cotton Cleaning Towels from Nature
The Natura Cleaning Cloth is made from a combination of polyester and cotton fibres, enabling you to clean and dry in one step. The polyester fibre cleans and moisturises, the cotton fabric absorbs the water and dirt. It also removes the need to polish as the surface will dry streak-free making it ideal for quick damp dusting.
58%: white polyester fibre 42%: natural cotton fibre Pile height: 11mm
25 x 30 cm
How to use
Add a drop of Protective Formula to 2 litres of water, immerse the cloth and then wring it out. You can also use the fibre with just plain water. Wipe the surface to be cleaned, the surface will dry without streaking.
Where to use
Ha-Ra recommend using the Natura Cleaning Cloth for cleaning the living area, cabinets, colorfast leather furniture, doors furniture, glass and marble tables, office furniture, televisions, window frames, wood and plastic surfaces, wood paneling, and bathrooms, plumbing and wet areas.
The Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth is made of cotton fibres (the absorbing fibres), and polyester fibres (the care and cleaning fibres). The Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth has white long pile on one side and a woven effect on the other.
Directions for Use
- The Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth is a general cleaning cloth.
- It has been designed to collect the grime and moisture loosened by the Ha-Ra® Viva Scrub and Ha-Ra® Viva-Ultra Cloths, as well as to collect dust and clean lightly soiled areas.
- Either dampen or submerge the Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth in a bucket of water with 2 drops of Hans Raab Protective Formula.
- Then fold the pile or roll the cloth (with the pile inside) and squeeze out most of the water.
- Use to collect grime and moisture loosened by the Ha-Ra® Viva Scrub and Ha-Ra® Viva-Ultra Cloth, or wipe over surfaces to collect dust.
- When collecting moisture from glass the Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth should be folded in four and a downward S motion be used to prevent any dust particles from dropping.
The Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth has been designed to clean lightly soiled areas. It replaces spray and wipe systems. It is important to note that this partly cotton cleaning cloth absorbs, as well as collects dirt. The Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth should always be used after the Viva and Ultra fibres. You will be amazed to see how much extra grime is removed and moisture collected. Note: May cause streaking and a cloudy effect on surfaces with a build up of furniture polish. It is recommended you try a small area first as the solvent from the polish could have damaged the surface.
If this cloth is used as a dishcloth, it is recommended that you have several which can be washed daily as food colourings will be absorbed by the fibres (especially tomato sauces). The Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth is partly cotton and should be washed in the same manner as clothing. Wash regularly in washing machine or by hand allowing the fibres to dry under the sun whenever possible. Note that the cloth can be washed at a temperature no higher than 40° C. The Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth must be washed to prevent rotting and decaying of the fibres. This will also eliminate the growth of bacteria and prolong the life of the cloth.
We recommend the natural washing powder Saponella which is biodegradable. A new Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth absorbs better after it has been washed to remove excess lint.