Floor Cleaning Pad Hedgehog Gold
Gold Hedgehog Floor Sweeper Pad
If you have a large, tough or stone floor area to clean, you need the
Floor Cleaning Pad Hedgehog Gold. This is the heavy duty version of the Hedgehog Cleaning series, made from very thick, soft, nanofibre structure with more than 69 million individual nanofibres, each carrying 6 to 7 times their own weight in water.
The Floor Cleaning Pad Hedgehog Gold has intense cleaning power - when moving the pad, the nanofibres' design bursts the bubbles of water between the capillaries of the individual fibres for increased cleaning power.
The Nano Gold IGEL is distinguished by two distinct types of fibre and is an excellent choice for rough and structured floors as well as tile joints and grout because of its features. The blue monofilament bristles are extremely effective at removing gritty and deeply embedded grime. The microfibres that are ultra-fine, high-density, and high-performance that are white in colour on the floor wiper are able to absorb both dirt and water. This floor fibre works great as an alternative to a broom for cleaning carpets and may be used either indoors or outdoors, regardless of the surface type.
100% polyester nano fibre
How to use
First use a Dry Dusting Cleaning Pad pad to collect finer dust particles, then clean with a wet Hedgehog Gold Floor Cleaning Pad. Continue to rinse the Hedgehog Gold Floor Cleaning Pad in a Squeeze Bucket as you clean to prevent streaks.
Where to use
Recommended for all new-age stone surfaces, fine stone floors, heavy-duty granite floors, marble floors, non-slip floors, sandstone floors and travertine. It is also suitable for a large household or commercial cleaning (hotels, restaurants or shops). When it is dry, this floor fibre works wonderfully as an alternative to a broom for cleaning carpets and may be used both indoors and outside on surfaces that are tough. Mopping rough floors, such as stone floors, safety floors, or textured tiles, using a wet mop is an effective method of cleaning these surfaces. Avoid using on soft plastics, acrylic, or plexiglass.
The Ha-Ra floor cleaning fibres are renowned for their extraordinary longevity, low impact care, ecological friendliness, high water absorption, potent cleaning force, and excellent resilience to tearing and breaking.
- Use the Stainless Steel Floor System Handle with the Hedgehog Gold Floor Pad and fill the Squeeze bucket to over half full.
- Drop the white and blue flecked floor pad into the bucket.
- Lift the handle and drop the wet floor pad into the press and squeeze out lightly.
- The clip on the metal floor handle must be pushed down and snapped into two to enable the floor piece to slip into the pockets of the floor pad at the side.
- To wet mop the floors rotate the floor pad in an S motion allowing the fibres to glide one way to collect the sand and dirt. After every 3m x 3m section of the floor, remove the floor pad and dunk back into the squeeze bucket which will release any dirt back into the water.
- Repeat until the total floor has been washed. The principle is the dirtier the floor the wetter the floor pad needs to be.