Floor Cleaning Pad Dry Dusting
Floor Cleaning Dry Dusting Pad ideal for all surfaces
The Dry Dusting Floor Cleaning Pad is designed for use on all dry surfaces to collect fine dust particles, hair and other similar debris and prevents these from floating about in the air. Ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers. The Dry Dusting Floor Cleaning Pad can also be used to clean under low-hanging furniture (e.g. couches/beds) to remove cobwebs and dust.
- The energy-saving and allergy-friendly alternative to the vacuum cleaner
- The special synthetic fibre charges itself statically and magically attracts and holds loose dirt such as dust, hair and crumbs - without any water or cleaning agents
- With one of the highest basis weights available on the market, it stands for professional cleaning results and exceptional durability
How to use
Attach to a floor express and sweep using an 's' motion to pick up both smaller particles in the fibre as well as larger debris.
- Remember that the fibres in the Ha-Ra® Dry Dusting Fibre clean only when the floor pad is dry.
- The floor pad has to be attached to the Floor Express then moved lightly in a figure eight motion over the floor.
- Ceilings and walls can also be dusted in this way.
- Do not push too hard - let the fibre glide over the surfaces.
Where to use
Use with the Floor Cleaning System for dry surfaces. Suggested uses for the Ha-Ra® Dry Dusting Fibre
- To collect fine dust particles on walls, floors, skirting boards and ceilings
- To remove cobwebs from high places
- The Dry Dusting Fibres are especially suitable for certain types of flooring e.g. parquetry, marble, cork, waxed and oiled floors, as it is not recommended to frequently wash these surfaces
Ha-Ra® Dry Yellow Fibre is made of synthetic fibres that do not harbour or grow bacteria and do not allow dust mites to breed. The Ha-Ra® Dry Dusting Fibre has been designed to remove dust without using water. The fibres produce a static charge which attracts dust to the cloth unlike ordinary dry dusting which only transfers dust from one place to another. This material will collect dust mites but will not harbour them and is recommended by the European Asthma Research Foundation. To prevent scratching, care should be taken when using on shiny, varnished and delicate surfaces. Note that this fabric is knitted and can stretch if washed in hot water.
Maintenance of the Fibres
The Ha-Ra® Dry Yellow Fibre should be knocked against a hard surface to release fluff and dust. It is recommended to brush off any hair or spider webs with a stiff brush. Alternatively, the cloth may be vacuumed. Avoid using over wet, sticky or damp surfaces. Wash in the washing machine using Saponella at a temperature not higher than 40°C only when very soiled.
100 % Polyester
The Ha-Ra® Dusting Fibre is perfect for dry dusting all areas of the house and workplace, and it is created from a rare and secret synthetic fibre that is NOT a microfibre. Because the dust is collected by the static charge that is generated by the fibres, this product is excellent for persons who suffer from asthma and allergies. It is simple to use; simply activate the charge by rubbing it lightly and then pull it gently in a mild S motion over the surface that needs to be cleaned. It must not be used on any surfaces that are moist.
It is highly recommended that you use the Dry Dusting Floor Pad as a Pre-Cleaner in order to take up any loose debris, dust, or fluff from any floor. It is also effective when applied to the ceilings and walls. When you use a S motion, the material will be collected and removed by the natural static electricity created by the motion.