Dish Washing Detergent biodegradable 2kg
Doing the Dishes Biologically degradable detergent 2kg
Powerful and biodegradable. Our innovative dishwasher detergent is so economical and at the same time so powerful - the perfect eco-friendly alternative to dishwasher tabs.
How to use
- Only 2-3 teaspoons for an optimal wash result thanks to its highly concentrated formulation - wash up to 200 times
- Innovative 4-fold power formula against the most stubborn dirt - for the cleanest result ever
- Easily biodegradable and specially developed for use with all common eco programs
- Eco-friendly formulation thanks to effective silver, stainless steel and glass corrosion protection
Suitable for all household dishwashers. Dishes that are not dishwasher-safe, as well as cutlery with wooden handles and wooden boards, should be washed by hand. Add the product to the dosing chamber according to the dosing instructions.
- 10 g (1-2 teaspoons) for lightly soiled dishes
- 15 g (2-3 teaspoons) for normally soiled dishes
- 23 g (3-4 teaspoons) for heavily soiled dishes
For an optimal rinsing result, we also recommend the Ha-Ra rinse aid and the Ha-Ra special salt.
Suitable for all household dishwashers. Store the product in a cool, dry place. Please wash dishes that are not dishwasher-safe, as well as cutlery with wooden handles and wooden boards by hand (e.g. with Hans Raab Concentrated Protective Formula). Pour the product into the dosage compartment according to the appliance instructions.
Thanks to the highly concentrated formula, 2-3 teaspoons of powder are sufficient for an optimal rinsing result. You can thus achieve up to 200 flushing processes. The cleaner is particularly environmentally friendly because it is more easily biodegradable and was specially developed for all common eco programs. Even stubborn dirt is removed and at the same time silver, stainless steel and glass are protected against corrosion.
Please note: If your dishwasher filter is not clean, nothing else will be. To access the filter, which is located below the bottom spray arm, you must first pull off the bottom rack. If you're unsure of how to take it off, look in the appliance manual or on the manufacturer's website. It is important to remove anything than may block the filter to receive clean results and keep the machine in good condition.
- Lock the filter, take it out, and wash it under hot running water.
- To get rid of any debris or oil lodged in the crevices, scrape the mesh screen and plastic frame with a brush or Viva fibre. Then, clean it with water.
- Reinstall the filter and lock it.
Store the product in a cool, dry place and tightly closed.
15-30% oxygen-based bleach, below 5% phosphates, non-ionic surfactants, polycarboxylates, enzymes, perfume
General Kitchen Cleaning Tips:
Use a natural citric acid to break through and remove any calcium buildup from glasses, electric cookers, and coffee makers. Check your toaster, microwave, and other appliances frequently since they could be hiding crumbs, scraps, or spills that could be a breeding ground for bacteria. To stop the growth of bacteria, clean them out and then dry them. Keep all food items covered and labelled with the date you open or use them to help keep your fridge clean and hygienic. This way, you'll know right away when something has to be thrown out rather than letting it fester in the back. Doing a fridge audit every bin day and throwing of anything that is outdated is an excellent method to stay on top of this.