How to clean your BBQ without chemicals in under 15 minutes
1. While the grill is slightly warm, turn off and disconnect the gas tank. Ensure that all dials are in the off position. Remove the cooking surfaces and place them in a bucket of hot water mixed with 2 - 3 drops of Protective Formula. Scrub the inside compartment with the grill brush and warm water mixed with Protective formula, also clean the heating elements with the grill brush but be careful not to use to much water as it may seep into the element itself. Follow up with the Ultra Cleaning Glove to collect fat residue.
2. Use the grill brush to scrub the inside walls and wipe down with a damp Ultra Cleaning Glove. Remove the drip pan and turn it upside down over a bin to empty it. Drop the pan into the bucket of water and Protective Formula to soak.
3. Take the cooking surfaces and the drip pan out of the bucket. Lean them on a wall or a ledge, scrub heavy built-up with the grill brush, rinse and follow up with the Ultra Cleaning Glove to absorb grease & grime. Replace the metal plates, the grates, and the drip pan and reconnect the gas tank.
4. If your bbq has a cabinet, sweep out any leaves and debris inside with a whisk broom.
5. Finish up with the Ultra Cleaning Glove to clean the grill’s exterior and the inside of the cabinet. Dry off with an old rag or towel.
Once you finished, we recommend to rinse your fibres under running water. You can then treat your Ha-Ra® fibres simply like a towel and wash them in the washing machine. Please just don’t use any fabric softener. The Protective Formula will help to loosen up the grease and grime collected in the fibres. It has been developed to enhance the effectiveness of fibres while protecting the cleaned surfaces as well as your skin.