Ph-Neutral Concentrated Detergent 500ml
Make up to 7,000 cleaning buckets per bottle and replace all sprays and additional cleaners with a simple and powerful ph-neutral All-In-One Concentrate
- Eliminates the need for any other cleaning detergents
- Recommended for all cleaning needs including floors and windows, pre-treating stains, washing dishes and more
- Naturally based ingredients, bottle made from 100% recycled PE
- Biodegradable and skin-friendly (confirmed by a dermatologist)
- One of the most versatile and environmentally-friendly natural cleaning products in the world
- 99% biodegradable and preservative-free
Our ph-neutral Concentrated Detergent is our superstar because it is incredibly versatile. Be it for cleaning floors and windows, pre-treating stains, washing dishes or outdoors. It is very economical, just a few drops are enough to achieve gigantic results. It has been developed to enhance the effectiveness of Ha-Ra fibre cleaning products while protecting the cleaned surfaces as well as your skin.How to use:
The Protective Formula is extremely environmentally friendly: use only one drop per 2L of water, or 2-3 drops per 5L of water.
- Window cleaning: roll the ph-neutral Concentrated Detergent 2-3 over the fibers of the window wiper
- Floor mopping: Add 5-6 drops to 10 liters of water
- General cleaning of household surfaces: add 2-3 drops to 5 liters of water
- Hand washing-up liquid: add a few drops to the dishwater
- Substitute for mild detergent: (10 drops per wash cycle) and for gentle hand washing
- Care and cleaning of the Ha-Ra fibers: put several drops of full care on the fibre and lather vigorously
We recommend an extremely economical dosage. 2-3 drops of ph-neutral Concentrated Detergent in 5 liters of water are sufficient. Also, be economical when applying directly to the fibres or surface. Use the Ha-Ra Rollfix for a targeted dosage. A higher dosage does not lead to a better cleaning result. Overdosing can lead to streaking.
Where to use:
Recommended for cleaning and optimal maintenance of the Ha-Ra fibres. It can be used in pre-washing stains on clothes, wool, silk or hand washing - wash at 30 degrees. You can also use it as a mild detergent for all household cleaning, windows and car cleaning and it aids in stain removal on carpet or upholstery. You can even put two drops with water in your vase to keep your flowers for longer.
How it works:
The ph-neutral Concentrated Detergent supports the fibres of the Ha-Ra products during cleaning and at the same time cares for the cleaned surfaces. It has enormous fat-dissolving power. The concentrate is particularly environmentally friendly. The ingredients are mainly natural and biodegradable. It is particularly productive and economical. Just a few drops are enough to clean large areas. You need far less detergent.
With the Ha-Ra Cleaning System you need only 2-5% of what you would use with other cleaning products, causing less stress on the environment than other leading cleaning products. Using Ha-Ra products exclusively, your family will only need 1-2 bottles of ph-neutral Concentrated Detergent per year, totally removing the need for other chemicals and surfactants. This means that one bottle of ph-neutral Concentrated Detergent saves up to 24 kg of plastic waste and up to 300 litres of cleaning chemicals. If everyone worldwide switched completely to ph-neutral Concentrated Detergent, more than 20,000,000,000 plastic bottles could be saved. This amount of plastic corresponds to 10% of the plastic waste that ends up in the oceans worldwide.
Produced from raw materials 99% bio-degradable
- Nitrate-and phosphate-free
- PH neutral
- Natural fragrances
- 10-20% anionic surfactants
- 5-10% biological solvents
- 5-10% skin-protection ingredients (glycerine)
- 1-5% starches
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Parfum, Citral, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Linalool