How to care for your cleaning fibres correctly
If used and cared for correctly, your Ha-Ra® products will enable you to clean better and faster than a professional clean while protecting the environment, over and over for years to come.
We do not recommend the use of chemicals, fabric softeners or any other harsh chemicals, as this will void the 3-part-guarantee.
• Never leave soaking in water over night (this will harbour bacteria).
• Rinse after use and hang to dry.
• Rinse excess grime and fat after use before washing in washing machine.
• Wash below 40 degrees C.
• Washing your fibres inside a pillow case will prevent the fibres from matting or sticking to other items in your wash.
• We recommend using the hypo-allergenic Ha-Ra Saponella natural washing powder which has no traces of bleach and will prolong the life of the fibres.
• Should you use washing powder with bleach and perfume the fibres will perish in a shorter life expectation.
• Do NOT use fabric softener.
• Do NOT place in the dryer.
• Hang out to air dry.