How to use a
Kind to surfaces while being extremely effective against stains
How to use a Cleaning Paste
Are you tired of the annoying scrubbing of your kitchen and bathroom surfaces? Then we have the perfect solution for you. The Cleaning Paste made by Ha-Ra makes all metal and natural stone surfaces shine. It comes into play when conventional all-purpose cleaning agents give up - it's not for nothing that our clients call it a "miracle paste".
The Cleaning Paste is a miracle weapon for almost all stubborn dirt on almost all surfaces and is also suitable for numerous other areas: for cleaning and polishing cutlery, jewellery, fittings and much more stainless steel, chrome, aluminium, gold, silver, brass, copper and tin. sinks, tiles, and much more ceramic and enamel, ceramic hobs and shower trays glass and acrylic, white sports shoes, roller shutters, plastic window frames, garden furniture, etc.
The recipe is free of any microplastics and due to the natural basis, with a natural polishing clay and soap made from vegetable fats, also for ideal for people with sensitive skin and allergy sufferers. We rely on the "Made in Germany" seal of quality for this cleaning agent.
Ha-Ra specializes in environmentally-friendly cleaning methods only. Inventor and visionary Hans Raab stood with his name for dealing responsibly with people, nature and the environment. His vision of cleaning without chemicals was the cornerstone of Ha-Ra's success story. For almost 50 years we have stood for innovation, quality, trust and the best personal advice and service.
Here is a simple tutorial on how to use this powerful Cleaning Paste in your own home. It is quite simple to use and many people believe that Cleaning Paste can accomplish many results they have already given up on. The reason that this Cleaning Paste has gained so much popularity is that it is environmentally-friendly and gentle to your skin, while being highly concentrated. You only need to use a very small amount and one pot will last for a very long time. It has been on the market for many years and has been used by professional cleaners and domestic households.
The Cleaning Paste is very kind to surfaces while being tough on stains.
- Step 1: Remove some of the Cleaning Paste from its container and place it on an Ultra Glove or Cloth.
- Step 2: Apply the Cleaning Paste to the surface that you want to clean and scrub the surface gently using circular motions. In order to achieve the outcomes you want, you should keep the product on the surface for a few minutes.
- Step 3: After rubbing it on the surface and allowing it to sit there for a while, rinse it off with cold water and witness the shiny spotless results.
- Step 4: Polishing the surface with a clean, dry cloth e.g. the Star Polishing Cloth to eliminate any residue that may have been left behind. This is the final and essential step in the cleaning procedure and ensures that the surface is spotless and that no smear marks are left behind.
The Cleaning Paste can be used for many cleaning applications, ranging from pans and toasters to ovens. You can use it to clean your indoor and outdoor living areas, remove stubborn marks with ease, and obtain a spotless house while caring for the environment. The Cleaning Paste is great add-on to the Ha-Ra Cleaning Fibres.
The Cleaning Paste can be used as a general purpose cleaner. It is simple to apply, effective and it works quickly. Many clients achieve brilliant results on their shoes and trainers to bring them back to life. Simply rub the Cleaning Paste over the sole with a Ultra Cloth or Ultra Glove and give it a few minutes before rinsing off. You can also use a toothbrush to get into the smaller areas of the rubber sole. The soles of of your shoes should come back spotless as they were when you first purchased them
The Cleaning Paste can be used as a kitchen degreaser. The interior of a door for an oven that has not been cleaned in some time and exhibits some obvious scuff marks and stains would be an ideal application for the Cleaning Paste. Simply use an Ultra Cloth or Ultra Glove to apply the Cleaning Paste in a circular motion. Let it sit for a few minutes and rinse off with warm water. The Cleaning Paste is effective at cutting grease, but make sure to rinse off with water and dry off with a Star Polishing Cloth to get streak-free results. How long does it take to thoroughly clean an oven? You might be able to locate quick remedies, but in order to complete this cleaning task successfully, we advise setting aside enough time for the Cleaning Paste to operate effectively. This means that thoroughly cleaning an oven can take a few hours from start to finish. Before you give up and throw in the towel, you should be aware that this is not the time for scrubbing. For instance, the fat and grease buildup can be completely removed using the Cleaning Paste.
What is the best way to clean an oven that is really dirty? After giving your oven a proper clean that it gleams like new, you will probably want it to stay that way for the longest amount of time feasible.
- Get all your cleaning gear ready. This includes stainless steel wool, Ultra Cloth, Protective Formula and Cleaning Paste
- Remove the oven racks and rinse them under with the Steel wool.
- If you have a lot of build-up soak them in 2 litres of water with 2 drops of the ph neutral detergent Protective Formula.
- Pre-Clean the oven with the steel wool and the Protective Formula solution to remove any crust or build-up
- Apply the Cleaning Paste and spread it over the interior of the oven.
- Scrub with the steel wool and follow up with the Ultra Fibres that are available as a Glove or Cloth
- Let the Cleaning Paste sit for at least 30 minutes
- In the meantime clean the racks with the Cleaning Paste
- After 30 minutes use a damp cleaning cloth to wipe away the Cleaning Paste
- A scraper may assist you to loosen heavy build up in stubborn areas
- Lastly focus on the glass. To clean the glass rub the Cleaning Paste over the inside and spread it over the window.
- Wipe off with a damp cloth and polish with the Star Polishing Cloth for a streak-free finish.
The Cleaning Paste can be used as a bathroom cleaner. A bathroom sink faucet that hasn't been cleaned in a while and has limescale as well as apparent fingerprints around the spout area of the fixture. This is where the Cleaning Paste comes in handy. Simply apply the Cleaning Paste on the chrome and glass and let it sit for a little while. Rinse off with warm water and polish dry with a Star Polishing Cloth.
Amazon Review from one of our customers in Germany: "After a long search for a gentle but good cleaning agent, we found what we were looking for at Ha-Ra. With the cleaning paste we were able to effortlessly remove our lime stains on our stoneware tiles. We had previously tried countless cleaning products. Neither vinegar nor citric acid nor professional tile cleaners helped here. Only the Ha-Ra cleaning paste in combination with the corresponding cleaning cloth removed the stains completely without leaving any residue. Our tiles finally have their matt character back. We now use the cleaning paste regularly for cleaning and achieve excellent results in the bathroom and kitchen. The paste is gentle on the materials and leaves no residue. We also clean our chrome fittings using the cleaning cloth. To avoid scratches, we only use the soft side of the cloth here. Despite the slightly higher price, we would like to recommend the cleaning paste without reservation."