How does Chemical-Free Cleaning work?
Explain the process of chemical-free cleaning.
Tests have shown that the physical removal of bacteria and micro-organisms by scrubbing is actually more effective than the anti-microbial effect of cleaning agents used (killing bacteria).
Even the definition of cleaning is 'the physical removal of organic material or soil from surfaces,' and yet we have spent years harming ourselves with a cocktail of complicated chemicals. After a lifetime of cleaning the ‘normal way’, you’re probably thinking 'Won’t there still be germs growing if you do not use chemicals as you have not sprayed any disinfectant on the surface?'
But what you might not know is that if you have a totally dry, clean surface the germs cannot grow, much in the same way as if we as humans do not have food and water we cannot survive; bacteria cannot survive without water and nutrients. Knowing this, Ha-Ra® have developed a range of products that CLEAN your home with nothing more than advanced fibre technology and some H20.
All Ha-Ra® products are designed to eradicate bacteria and give you a better than professional clean in half the time. They are also environmentally-friendly, chemical free and guaranteed to last!
How toxic are your cleaning supplies and what are the best chemical-free alternatives?
Even putting your hands in detergents while washing the dishes will cause leaching through your skin into your blood circulation. If you’re already feeling ill at the thought of this, imagine what is happening inside your body! The first step to change is to REMOVE all harmful agents from your house starting with dirty old sponges and mops to window sprays and bathroom cleaners and any other commercial cleaning product.
Chemicals... a new trend of harm:
- Since World War II 700,000 new chemicals have been introduced, developed out of chemical warfare. That’s 250 billion pounds of synthetic chemicals produced each year and thousands are appearing in every day products on supermarket shelves. We are the first generation to grow up with extremely high levels of chemicals in the home.
- The Environmental Protection Authority reported that toxic chemicals found in every home are three times more likely to cause cancer than airborne pollutants.
- Most disinfectants, by nature, are potentially harmful or even toxic to humans or animals.
- Tests have shown that the intensive use of chemicals is a contributing factor to the growth of super-bugs.
- Using vinegar to clean is still using a chemical compound and isn’t actually helping as it only provides one part of the cleaning process – the acid. For a total cleaning system you require an acid and an alkaline.
- Detergents leave a film on surfaces, which are therefore not clean, and can actually be damaging to your furniture, benches, floors and equipment.
- Many popular cleaning products only remove surface dirt and don’t eradicate the germ-growing bacteria.
Why would you buy single-use cleaning products instead over reusing a quality product over many years? Join Ha-Ra today and try one of our 6 chemical-free Cleaning Kits, which will prove how long-lasting our product range really is.