Prices incl. GST plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 0676
Try our extremely effective, natural and economic 2-in-1 washing- and dishwashing powder. It is the first multipurpose product that is non-pollutant and non-toxic. Manufactured from naturally occurring soapstone that is ground to a powder and combined with an extract from the Saponella plant. It is ideal for psoriasis sufferers, people with allergies and asthmatics PLUS highly biodegradable. No bleaches, optical lighteners, enzymes, synthetic fragrances, starch and foam regulators.
- Concentrated less than 10mls per wash Cost effective 20c a wash Used for Allergy suffers
- Bio gradable use back into garden washing water drought positive
- Tested in Australia for phosphates none found
- Front loader use amazing trialled in Australia for over 25 years
- Dishwasher friendly non toxic chemical fumes to in hail
- Will not damage expensive china and dinner sets
- Recommended for Bio cycle companies & septic tanks.
WHY SAPONELLA AS A HA-RA USER
- Longer life of your Ha-Ra products
- If you do not like chemicals and you have allergies then the Saponella is like no other washing powder on the market the reason is it has no fillers in it and has a completely different floating capacity in water hence the washing powder does not sit in the fabric which causes irritation.
- No bleaches, optical lighteners, enzymes, synthetic fragrances, starch and foam regulators.
- Made of natural soapstone & mineral saponite
- Less than 10% surfactants used which is natural plant-based material.
- Washing machines 10mls
- For stains eg grass soak in Saponella or roll Protective formula on stain.
- Very dirty clothes work clothes soak over night
- White wash soak over night
- You will require 2 teaspoons in the dishwasher use protective formula
- Its recommended to rinse your dishes before pitting in the dishwasher as there are no chemicals to burn off the food scraps that sit on your plates
How to use
Dishwasher: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Ha-Ra® Saponella is sufficient for one full dishwasher load. Washing machine: Front load washing machines use 10 to 15 ml. Top load washing machines use 15 to 20 ml. These measurements are for normal soiled clothing. For heavily soiled clothing use as directed on package. We recommend pre-treating stains with Rollfix Protective Formula. Soak whites in cold water with Ha-Ra® Saponella. For coloured laundry, dissolve Ha-Ra® Saponella in warm water. To reduce static, use 4 drops of protective formula. Use Kalkex when washing with hard water. No need for softeners thanks to the Soapstone in the Saponella.
Where to use
Recommended for all laundry from 30 - 90°C and for all Ha-Ra® Australia Pty Ltd fibres. The 4.5 kg pack is sufficient for approx.
150+ washes or at least 235+ full dishwasher loads.