The developing immune systems of a child care centre's short-statured inhabitants coupled with the nexus-like role of the workplace plays within the community, are the perfect storm for the rapid spread of illness. For this reason, and many others relating to the wellbeing staff and kids, there is no room to compromise when it comes to the cleaning standards and hygiene practices of a childcare centre.
The commercial-grade Ha-Ra® microfibre cleaning system eliminates the use of over 98% of cleaning agents and collects the build-up and residue from surfaces, absorbing the grime into the fabric rather than smearing it around. Ha-Ra® fibres are long lasting, with specially designed patented woven fibres that have been proven and tested not to drop lint nor leave residue, thus preventing bacterial growth.
The advanced Ha-Ra system will remove grime and dirt rather than covering the grime with a chemical that builds up until the germs become immune to the disinfectant and cause nasty bacteria to multiply, the same as our body becomes immune to Antibiotic. You need the right Antibiotic for the right strains same as with disinfectants.
1. Ha-Ra is a hypoallergenic product
2. Save 95% of cleaning chemicals & equipment.
3. Its Preventative Health care substitute
4. Recommended for all Asthma and bronchiole sufferers
5. It assists the immune system to fight against toxic chemicals
6. Unique commercial quality surpasses any lookalikes on the market.
7. Carries and strong Guarantee.
8. Ha-Ra sits well with parents wishing to live a healthier life and excluding as many chemicals as possible
9. The standards of hygiene required in, infection control in hospitals and theatres.
The Ha-Ra system has been used for over 18 years in the central sterilizer departments to clean sterilizers and floors. As you know asthma affects more than 1 in 9 children in Australia and this condition can be aggravated by the air pollution which results from using chemical cleaners. Rather than covering grime with chemicals, the Ha-Ra microfiber systems use the mechanical power of the fibers to remove all bacteria.