Atherton Sterlizers have been sucessfully using the Ha-Ra technology for their Sterlizer equipment for various years in different hospitals. This is why we set up an additional trial project with a group of pharmacists and health stores on the Sunshine Coast.
The success of this trial resulted in more pharmacies and health stores joining. During this stage, the initial group has grown to 20 pharmacies stocking our range of products. Kevin Puttergill (one of the initial three) from Terry White Noosa Junction, stocked the Ha-Ra technology already in May 2005.
Pharmacies have been offering the Ha-Ra technology to support their customers with the following health related issues:
- Preventative Health: With Ha-Ra you protect you immune system by not having contact with toxic chemicals.
- Psoriasis, eczema/dermatitis, asthma, allergies and many more may be helped by preventative health care products
- Our skin & lungs can absorb the substances included in detergents, which enter our blood steam. Ha-Ra only uses water to clean, which is safe for the whole family.
- Certain toxins can cause infertility, asthma and chronic fatigue - that can be avoided.
- All-purpose cleaners often contain chemicals such as Ammonia, Petroleum, Distillates, Phenyl, Kerosene and Formaldehyde. Toxic effects can include rashes, chemical burns and irritation or eyes and lungs.
- Disinfectants usually contain volatile chemicals with the most common being Cresol, Phenol, Ethanol, Formaldehyde, Ammonia and Chlorine. Toxic effects include damage to the liver, kidneys and lungs. They can also affect the central nervous system, resulting in depression and irritability.
Why Pharmacies and Health Stores?
Ha-Ra selected a number of stockists for our initial retail trial.
We believe these stockists are a fantastic way of retailing Ha-Ra, because of the parallels in our business philosophies, namely;
- A preventative health care approach
- A requirement to stock only quality products
- An excellent level of customer care
What are the benefits for the customer?
The Ha-Ra® technology will give a higher standard of cleaning by just adding water.
- Ha-Ra is a hypoallergenic product
- Ha-Ra reduces 98% of cleaning chemicals
- Ha-Ra is a Preventative Health care substitute
- Ha-Ra is recommended for Asthma and bronchiole sufferers
- Ha-Ra assists the immune system avoiding toxic chemicals
- Ha-Ra offers an unique quality and strong guarantee
- We offer full implementation and training for staff and management
- We have been conducting workshops with pharmacies educating the public on this topic. Bindy has also been a guest speaker for various infection control conferences. These sessions are educational sessions and not product related.