If you want an amazing concentrated natural washing powder then this could be the one for you.
- Concentrated less than 10mls per wash
- Cost effective 20c a wash
- Used for Allergy suffers
- Bio gradable use back into garden washing water drought positive.
- Tested in Australia for phosphates none found
- Front loader use amazing, trialled in Australia for over 25 years
- Dishwasher friendly non toxic chemical fumes to in hail
- Will not damage expensive china and dinner sets.
- Recommended for Bio cycle companies & septic tanks.
WHY SAPONELLA AS A HA-RA USER
- Extends the life of your Ha-Ra products.
- If you do not like chemicals and you have allergies then the Saponella is like no other washing powder on the market the reason is it has no fillers in it and has a completely different floating capacity in water hence the washing powder does not sit in the fabric which causes irritation.
- No bleaches, optical lighteners, enzymes, synthetic fragrances, starch and foam regulators.
- Made of natural soapstone & mineral saponite
- Less than 10% surfactants used which is natural plant-based material.
- Washing machines 10mls
- For stains e.g grass soak in Saponella or roll Protective formula on stain.
- Very dirty clothes work clothes soak over night
- White wash soak over night
TIPS FOR DISHWASHER
- You will require 2 teaspoons in the dishwasher use protective formula
- Its recommended to rinse your dishes before pitting in the dishwasher
- As there are no chemicals to burn off the food scraps that sit on your plates
I have had a Miele dishwasher and washing machine for over 25 years and they are both still going strong using the Saponella washing powder and dishwashing powder.
I could not use any other washing powder as I do not like the perfumes sitting in the clothes or the terrible dishwashing smell when opening in the middle of a cycle not to mention what this is doing to our lungs.
I had a cleaning business and washed two loads of floor pads gloves and cloths every day for 8 years and those cloths are still been used to this day and the washing machine is still going strong.
So if you want your cloths gloves and floor pads to last as long as mine then I recommended the Saponella.
You can also use the Kalkex citric acid from Ha-Ra which is made of natural lemons to clean out the pipes of your dishwasher and washing machine. This will help if you have a cloudy glass ware problem your dishwasher and it will remove any fabric softener from your washing machine.
You can also use the Ha-Ra Protective Formula 500mls as a rinse aid in the dishwasher.