INSTRUCTIONS FOR HA-RA® FIBRE CARE GENERAL CARE
• Washing your Ha-Ra fibres could’t be simpler. Shake out dirt and dust and wash them in the washing machine.
• Click here to follow Bindy's Video instructions for Dry Yellow Fibres and very greasy fibres
• Never leave soaking in water over night (this will harbour bacteria).
• Rinse after use and hang to dry.
• Rinse excess grime and fat after use before washing in washing machine.
• Wash below 40 degrees C.
• Washing your fibres inside a pillow case will prevent the fibres from matting or sticking to other items in your wash.
• We recommend using the hypo-allergenic Ha-Ra Saponella natural washing powder which has no traces of bleach and will prolong the life of the fibres.
• Should you use washing powder with bleach and perfume the fibres will perish in a shorter life expectation.
• Do NOT use fabric softener.
• Do NOT place in the dryer.
• Hang out to air dry.
If used and cared for correctly, your Ha-Ra® products will enable you to clean better and faster than a professional clean while protecting the environment, over and over for years to come. Any use of chemicals, fabric softeners or any other products with the Ha-Ra® products will void the 3-part-guarantee. Ha-Ra® does not cover general wear and tear of the products or incorrect use. If claims arise, Ha-Ra® will lab test the product to identify the cause of the issue prior to issuing a replacement or refund.